Thursday, March 29, 2007

A sock grows...and my newly diagnosed problem...

I like to call it "Too Many Works in Progress"-itis. I'm working on the socks mentioned in the title of this post. And so rather than just plug on and finish that, last night I decided to cast on for a burp cloth for my cousin's baby. And is if that weren't enough, I just this morning cast on for the purse I need to make for my young cousin's birthday (my oldest cousin on my mom's side is 29 and the youngest one is 4 - only a few weeks younger than my middle DD - whose birthday was yesterday. Happy Birthday, Miss G). And sometime before I finish any of these projects, I'll probably cast on for an evening clutch I want to make myself. Oh, and another pair of socks for a knitalong.

The good thing? Stash-busting. Yay, me.

As for the sock, I'm knitting my very first ever pair of socks. It's so much easier than I thought it would be. Here's some pictures of the first one. It is actually finished, but now I have come to the inherent problem in knitting socks. You have to make a second one.



No comments:

Post a Comment