Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Another Tuesday night...

and I'm going to Idol.

Blake - 311. Loved this song back in my college days. He's not singing the singing parts great, but the beatboxing and all makes it cool. How the F-ING HELL do Randy and Paula not know this song? It may not have been like princess pop, but it got air play. Or am I dreaming? Did only people in my little college town like this song?

Sanjaya - John Mayer. Eh, I'm not a huge John Mayer fan. It's a boring song at it's best. And this was not it's best. And the straight hair is not working.

Sundance - Pearl Jam. Seriously, dude? What is this - A Very Alternative Idol? I did NOT like it. And not just because I don't like Sundance.

Dude, Travis Tritt. Awesome. I love him.

Chris R. - At least he's not bouncing this week. I don't know this song, which shows that I need to get back into country. It used to be my musical bread and butter, but these days I tend to pop-punk. It was okay. Not really for me, but I can see where younger girls would like it.

Jared - Seriously, why do I find this guy so freaking hot? Anyway, he rocks Stevie Wonder. Awesome. Paula seems to just be looking for a reason to nitpick at some of the better singers.

Brandon - Meh. Boring. I mean, interesting song choice, but a boring performance.

Phil - Yikes. I liked him so much the last two weeks, but this is kind of ... pitchy. Not as good.

Chris Sligh - didn't really know or like the song, but he just does it all so well.

SO who's leaving? Sanjaya. Please America. Sanjaya. And maybe...I really don't know. Brandon, Jared? NO idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment