Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Oh, and before Idol starts tonight...

allow me to wax nostalgic or whatever about last week's results. Nick's leaving. Yeah, whatever dude. Your "fever?" Decidedly not feverish. Alaina. Yeah, I thought the Dixie Chicks thing might not work out. Sorry, hon. And she's too emotional to make it through her swan song. No offense, sweetie, you're a beautiful girl and all, but did you hear Melinda? Or LaKisha? Or Stephanie? Or... yeah, you were going home sooner or later.

The second guy out came down to AJ and Sanjaya. And apparently all of America is a big softie and couldn't bear to be mean to Sanjaya. But seriously? At this point, it's a kindness to vote the poor boy off. Did you see the look on his face when he wasn't offed?

And the second girl to leave. Um, I can't actually remember. Not Antonella, in another shocking move by America. Oh, Leslie Hunt. See, I wrote that she was too forgettable and...she was. Too bad. I think she was interesting, which is more than I can say for the others who went before her.

No comments:

Post a Comment