Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Say goodbye, Gallbladder...

Goodbye, Gallbladder. I will so not be sad to the last of that organ. Did you know it's pretty much not necessary? Yeah, me either. Mine's decided to fill with stones and make me very much in pain, so my friendly neighborhood surgeon will be removing it. Maybe Friday. Or not. That seems kind of quick. I just met the guy yesterday, you know?

So where do gallstones rank in the scheme of pain in my life? Above medicated labors, well below unmedicated broken ankles. And the labors resulted in babies, which are way cuter than gallstones, right? Actually, I don't know, although I assume that babies are cuter. I won't look at the actual medical stuff. Creeps me out. I still don't really know what happened to my ankle, except that it was bad. Like really bad. Makes me sick to my stomach to just think about it. So I won't.

You know I can bring tv into anything.
Doctor: Gallstones.
Joey: Maybe it's...
Doctor: gallstones.
Joey: Maybe it's...
Doctor: gallstones.
Anyone? From Friends? When Joey has kidney stones while Phoebe's having her brother's triplets?

No comments:

Post a Comment