Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tuesday Night TV...

In honor of premiere week, I'm going to review my daily television watching. Last night, okay, I didn't really like anything that premiered last night. I watched House - which I started watching only this past summer and am now officially hooked on. It was an interesting episode - glad to see it didn't go the way I expected with Cameron getting sick from being in the guy's office (wasn't that how Foreman almost died last season?). I actually agreed with House last night - I don't disagree with euthanasia on principal - after all if it's humane to put our suffering animals out of their misery, why can't we do the same for people?, but until they figured out if this man was dying, it was just not good.

The other thing I watched last night was the Animal Planet memorial for Steve Irwin. I haven't been overly emotional about his death. I'm sad for his family, naturally, and regretful that anyone should die so young, especially someone as vibrant as Steve Irwin was. But last night? I couldn't hold it in. When his daughter spoke, full of her father's passion and poise at such a young age, I was just sobbing. What a wonderful legacy the man has left behind.

In store for Wednesday, Bones (got to have my David Boreanaz fix) and a new episode of Good Eats.

No comments:

Post a Comment