Thursday, September 21, 2006

One more thing about the football game...

Okay, a few more things. One: How cool to be at an actual college football game? It was so exciting, even if it was a sloppy game (fumble much, people?)

Two: Guess where MamaChris will be on October 28. Just guess. The absolute freaking highlight of my year. Maybe my life. Forget turning 30, going to the Caribbean or anything else 2006 has brought. This tops it all. MamaChris and her brother are going to ...... Notre Dame v. Navy. Oh, MY GOD!!! I'm so freaking excited I can't stand it.

Three: My sister and I were walking amongst the Midshipmen in all their adorable white uniforms and my sis says "Ooh, look at all the cute guys." Me: "Are you looking at anything other than their uniforms?" Sis: "No." Me: "Look at their faces. They're BABIES." Seriously, they looked so young. I've never felt so thirty. Take me back to the alum section (not that we are, just where my dad's season tickets are).

No comments:

Post a Comment