Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm having a really crappy week...

On Monday I realized that we might not get a direct deposit stimulus check like I'd planned our budget around (just extras, like T's birthday, 10th anniversary gift for Tom, etc.). Not a huge deal because we're not counting on it and except for T's birthday, everything can wait.

On Tuesday, it got cold enough to kick the heat on. Except our heat wouldn't come on. It just made loud noises and started up and then stopped again. So we might be replacing a heat pump right before we sell our house (if that all goes down - which is up in the air right now).

On Wednesday, they finally hauled away my dead minivan. I was sad to see it go, but the oil it spit out as they loaded it onto the towtruck reminded me taht it's just a very, very, very big paperweight at this point.

And on top of all this, I've caught a lovely cold from my oldest child. Thanks, Mr. T. Love elementary school germs. Right now I'm miserable, which is probably why I'm whining about this stuff in the first place. I don't usually harp on the bad things, just deal with what I can, plan for what I can't immediately deal with and put it out of my mind. But I'm sick, I can't breathe, my head feels full of cotton, my ears are ringing and I just want everything else to be fine without my having to deal with it. You know?

No comments:

Post a Comment