Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Homemade Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe

Homemade Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe

Testing this recipe this afternoon. So far this summer, I've made Lemon Gelato and Key Lime Ice Cream. I wasn't a fan of either one. My brother-in-law loved them both. They each required a cooked custard base and lots of lemon and lime juice. I squeezed them all fresh.

I've been thinking how good Peanut butter ice cream would be, but the primary purpose of peanut butter in my house is sandwich fodder. But today I bought the big tub of it and I'm making ice cream. And probably brownies later to eat with the ice cream. Got to end summer right.

UPDATE: The ice cream was seriously good. Like peanut butter fudge and ice cream met and fell in love and got married and had a tasty little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment