Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Remind me again...

That I don't mind being pregnant. And that having the baby on the inside for now is just one less kid for me to keep track of. And I really don't have time to go to the hospital until after Mr. T gets out of school.

Yeah, still pregnant. Actually only just 38 weeks, so it would be almost impossible for me to have had this kid yet. None of my babies have been born before 40 weeks. But I'm starting to get achy and hot and a little swollen (which has never happened in the 160 weeks I've been pregnant in my life).

Add to that mental nesting (as in, I want to do all this stuff, but I ache too bad to actually do it), moving sometime in August (and the related issue of 'will our house ever sell') and all the stuff I really need to get done before the baby arrives (like order a carseat) and I'm a bit stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment