Monday, June 30, 2008

coming out of a fog...

The past few days have illustrated something to me - I was completely without inspiration pretty much the entire time I was pregnant. I just didn't enjoy my normal creative outlets - knitting, sewing, writing, photography, etc. I think I read maybe five books the whole time I was pregnant. I read an entire pretty thick novel over the past two days. Rhett Butler's People - very good, especially if you've read Gone With The Wind, not just seen the movie.

My point, I guess, is that it's back! My inspiration, my urge to be creative is back. I thought it was just gone forever. I sewed a baby sling. I took pictures this weekend - tons of them. And I really love some of them. I think I might knit something now. Maybe a cute hat for V.V. that I can take a picture of her in. I'm just way too excited about this.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back and Congrats on the new baby!!!

    ps I really liked Rhett Butler's People too

    ReplyDelete