Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The perils of technology...

Did you ever see that Saturday Night Live skit where they're showing the newest iPod (yes, newer than the one Guy X bought two seconds ago) and it's a little pin point. Then they newest five seconds later and it's invisible? Yeah, that's the current condition of my iPod. Which I prefer to believe over "lost." Mr. Apple, sir, a $200 piece of joy and magic and all that is good should not be so small that it cannot be found amongst a few (dozen) toys. I mean, seriously.

Speaking of Saturday Night Live, as I wrote that I was thinking when the heck was I up late enough to see SNL in the past five years? Must have been something going on that day. Actually, this going to bed before 11 thing started...around July. It's like I turned 30 and everything went to hell. I go to bed - sometimes before 10 (okay, rarely, if ever before 10, but still)! I'm a stay at home mom, I mean, it's not like I have to get up in the morning. What's wrong with me? The kids don't usually get up until 8, so neither do I. I'm sure the medical crap I'm dealing with is just coincidence, but it's still annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment