Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ten on Tuesdays: the Summer Bucket List

So it seems the more time I spend on the computer at work, the less time I want to spend on the computer playing around at home. Funny how that works. I love my job and I really love what I’m doing right now. I’m learning how to use Drupal for website building. I already knew a good bit about Wordpress and web design in general from personal projects, but Drupal is a whole new ball of wax. It’s been an exciting challenge and I’ve really enjoyed tackling it. The end result, though, is that my brain is basically fried at the end of the day. I just need to not think at all.

My list this week is my summer bucket list. I have a few things I want to do this summer with my family and I’ve decided to call it our summer bucket list.

  1. Fossil hunting.
  2. Flying kites.
  3. Hike part of the Appalachian Trail.
  4. A day at the beach.
  5. Visit a historic home.
  6. Go berry picking.
  7. Have a picnic lunch.
  8. Teach the kids something crafty.
  9. Go to a parade.
  10. Take lots of pictures. (This may sound like cheating, but I’ve been in a creative low and not taking as many photos as I normally do. This is just a reminder to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment