Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ten on Tuesdays: Movies…

A new blog feature? Maybe. But for today, the idea of an illiterative list really makes me happy. So I’m writing a list of my top ten movies. These are not necessarily my favorite movies. No, I would describe them more as the movies I reference often enough that in order to get me, you need to have watched these movies. They’re not really in any order, other than when I thought of them. I think this list says an awful lot about me, when it gets right down to it. And some of these ARE in my list of favorite movies ever, but some of my favorite movies aren’t on this list. That makes sense, right?

1. Clue

2. Pretty Woman

3. Spaceballs

4. Clueless

5. The Parent Trap

6. Idiocracy

7. So I Married an Axe Murderer

8. Groundhog Day

9. Say Anything…

10. Toy Story (is it cheating if I count all three of them?)

Bonus TV Show: Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment