Friday, August 31, 2012

Random Lists of Three…

This is all stuff that’s been floating in my head lately, so I thought I’d take my random thoughts and make random lists:

Goals: (If I had a bucket list these things might appear here, but I don’t, so Goals it is)

  • Learn Italian
  • Learn Mandarin Chinese
  • Become proficient at web design (look for a blog makeover soon)

Pet Peeves:

  • Poorly written/edited books
  • Kids not filling the Brita pitcher back up
  • People who whine that no one will help them when they’ve never actually asked for help

Guilty Pleasures:

  • “Say Yes to the Dress” on TLC
  • Trashy Free Kindle Books
  • My nightly dessert that I hide from the kids

That which makes me happy:

  • Homemade brownies with vanilla ice cream
  • Holding my Viv’s hand
  • Library Kindle Books

No comments:

Post a Comment