Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I caved...

I've been swearing that I would not buy my mother-in-law clothing or anything for her house this year because she never wears or uses the stuff we buy her. Well, after weeks of searching and getting a little panicky that Christmas is FIVE FREAKING DAYS AWAY!!!! I just bought her some new sweaters and a new blanket for her sofa. I bought my brother-in-law some clothes too, but he asked me to, so that was pretty easy. I'm down to my parents. The people who have everything. I think I"m going to end up going with photos of the kids. Who doesn't love that, right?

And I know I said I was done with the kids, but I found something I've been looking for today and I had to get it. I think I'm now officially done with the kids. Until the next time I go out. No, really, they're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment